Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Time for tea

I took my daughter to the shop's today to hunt for the Billy B Brown book's. She was given 3 for Christmas by her best friend & since we had to go & part with money to the bank in exchange for our little house i said she could take her Christmas money & find the book's.

Three shop's later we had 4 new book's in our possession & headed for the door, we were so close to the exit when it hit me like a slap across the face, that smell....Coffee, my one weakness! a take away cappuccino mmmm i don't have to make it or clean up after having it & I'm peppier than anyone Else in the car on the way home.

But as I'm being frugal i held my breath & walked on by.
After getting home & reading our first new adventures of Billy B Brown, i popped the children down for a nap & made myself a cup of tea in a real Tea cup, thinking "this taste's sweeter" because i didn't pay $3.50 for it. Thank goodness for restraint...

No comments:

Post a Comment