Monday, January 24, 2011

Motherhood

Momma –Mia
It has been one of those days, where I think “what a lovely day”, and then what the.............
The weather was so nice that I rushed outside this morning & did a few jobs, really pleased with myself
Good start
Then I found my first butter nut squash in the garden,
 Getting better,
But I lost track of time, lunch time had pasted & Ricky got cranky so I offered him some baby porridge, a no go this time, Fine I’ll get some mashed vegetables from the fridge, none left. I was going to make some this morning,
Crap!
So quickly I peeled, cut & cooked some potatoes & carrots, while the crankiness grew!  Only Ricky refused to eat because he was now too tired to eat he just wanted a bottle.
You’ve got to be kidding me!
While putting him to bed I heard a ~smash~ “how” I didn’t ask! My new/old flowered bowl which contained Sam's lunch was now on the floor with food everywhere!
Beam me up!
So while I ponder how the day could have gone, all that can be concluded from the disasters of the day was “my veggie patch is going great guns this time around”
The life of a stay at home mum is a tough one some days; messy, cranky and frustrating but at the end of the day there is always a reason to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment