· My kitchen window sill is always a shambles, its home to many changing things.
· My scrap bin to take fruit/veg scraps to the compost bin.
· Candle that can always be found in a black out.
· Good old hand wash & cream a constant.
· Orange vinegar (cleaner) that’s been brewing for weeks.
· The murky looking jar is chilli & garlic water when diluted into a spray bottle is applied to the veg patch to deter pests.
· Oil burner
· Flowers from my grandparent’s garden.
· New potatoes dug up out of curiosity.
· Recycled can that holds my bottle brush/scrubbing brushes.
· A shabby wooden box that holds dish cloths, scars, essential oils.
· Everything gets dumped on my kitchen window sill but it’s a peek into what’s currently happening in my home.
· What’s on your kitchen window sill?